Check Out Our Recyclable Merchandise Sale!
If you really enjoy what we’re doing here at Vocal Trash and want to show your support for the environment, recycling, reducing, reusing, and all that great stuff, you can buy some of our ECO-FRIENDLY merchandise and it will be like having VT in your home all the time! Best of all, we’d like to offer a big “Thank You” for your support so we can continue to entertain you through the years…
Wonder what it looks like to have Vocal Trash in your home?! Well here's an idea…we're "instant babysitters" says one of our fans. Take a look at the picture she sent us!
So, here's the deal. If you order our recyclable merchandise in the next 24 hours (ends midnight 12/9/11…
You SAVE $5 on the below products!
Royal Blue 100% Organic Cotton Kids’ T-Shirts!
Gray and White 100% Organic Cotton Adults’ T-Shirts!
Recycled Paper CDs & DVDs!
If you have just $10, you can buy just about anything in our store with our 24 hour sale!
Why Organic Cotton?
- According to Mother Earth News, about 25 percent of the world’s insecticide use and over 10 percent of the world’s pesticides go into our cotton crops. However, the farming of organic cotton uses NO pesticides or insecticides at all!
- Organic cotton will eventually decompose in a landfill, unlike regular cotton which never does!
What Are Biodegradable Sunglasses Made Of?
If you can believe it, a lot of biodegradable sunglasses are made from HAIR!
To Order Vocal Trash Merchandise…
- Go to www.VocalTrash.net.
- Click on the MERCHANDISE tab at the top.
- Add items into your cart.
- Click on CHECK OUT. (You’ll need a Visa or MasterCard.)
Save the planet…
THINK before you THROW IT AWAY!
Vocal Trash is a troupe of environmental entertainers who have been engaging audiences with their unique and exciting brand of entertainment for a decade from New York to Seattle. Whether in Madison Square Garden or the Venetian Hotel and Casino, Vocal Trash is environmentally conscious using upcycled materials on stage. The group asks that you "THINK… before you throw it away!"