Happy Thanksgiving, kids!
This Thanksgiving, Vocal Trash is thankful that we have such amazing fans who are eager to learn all about how to recycle and why recycling is good for the planet. In this video, the gang is at the Dallas Arboretum for National Recycling Day to spread our positive message about sustainability. What we hope to teach all of you is how incredibly EASY it is to make choices that benefit the planet!
STOP before you throw out that old milk carton, cardboard packaging, or glass jar.
- Instead, place that item in the appropriate recycling bin so it can be reused another time!
STOP before you ask for “plastic” bags at the grocery store.
- Instead, bring your reusable shopping bag with you every time. It’s sturdier and better for the Earth!
STOP before you buy items that are made from new plastics or unsustainable products.
- Instead, you can shop for recycled clothes, toys, cleaners, home and personal care products here.
STOP before you buy a 20 ounce soda or water cased in a plastic bottle.
- Instead, you can buy a more sustainable water bottle and reuse it time and time again.
STOP before you buy new school supplies that come from companies that do not support sustainability.
- Instead, look for “eco-friendly” school supplies offered by companies who care.
More Eco-friendly Resources Vocal Trash Is Grateful For…
- Rain Barrels
- Compost Piles
- LED Light Bulbs
- Low Flush Toilets
- Recycled Packaging
- Reusable Shopping Bags
- Fun Recycled Craft Projects
- The Best Buy Electronics Recycling Program
Click on the links above to learn more about how YOU can participate in creating a cleaner and more efficient Mother Earth!
This Thanksgiving, take a moment and be thankful for this beautiful world we’ve been given. Wouldn’t you like it to still be here for our children’s children?
All you have to do is…
“THINK before you THROW it away!”
Vocal Trash is a troupe of environmental entertainers who have been engaging audiences with their unique and exciting brand of entertainment for a decade from New York to Seattle. Whether in Madison Square Garden or the Venetian Hotel and Casino, Vocal Trash is environmentally conscious using upcycled materials on stage. The group asks that you "THINK… before you throw it away!"